One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Stand-alone emergency departments.http://www.medpac.gov/docs/default-source/reports/jun17_ch8.pdf?sfvrsn=0(Published June 15, 2017)Date accessed: June 19, 2018
- A comparison of care delivered in hospital-based and freestanding emergency departments.Acad Emerg Med. 2018; 25: 538-550https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13381
- Mode of arrival to the emergency department of stroke patients in the United States.J Vasc Interv Neurol. 2008; 1: 83-86
- Patient-reported reasons for seeking emergency care at a freestanding emergency department compared to a hospital-based ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 1702-1704https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2018.01.062
- Acuity, treatment times, and patient experience in Freestanding Emergency Departments affiliated with academic institutions.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 139-141https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.07.004
- Annual estimates of the resident population: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2017.https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmkDate accessed: August 2, 2018
- Are free-standing ER's a rip-off?.http://www.physicianspractice.com/medical-billing-collections/are-free-standing-ers-ripDate accessed: January 29, 2019
- US emergency department performance on wait time and length of visit.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 55: 133-141https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2009.07.023
- Freestanding emergency departments: burgeoning trend may relieve crowding but may drain away paying patients.Ann Emerg Med. 2011; 57: A22-A24https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2010.11.014
- Children who leave the emergency department without being seen: why did they leave and what would make them stay?.Acta Med Port. 2018; 31: 109-114https://doi.org/10.20344/amp.9962
- The impact of two freestanding emergency departments on a tertiary care center.J Emerg Med. 2012; 43: 1127-1131https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2012.02.023