One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- EMTALA—a noble policy that needs improvement.JAMA Intern Med. April 01, 2019; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2019.0026
- 42 USC §1395dd.
- Refusing to treat: are there limits to physician “conscience” claims? Houst. J. Health Law Policy: Health Law Perspectives.(Published online August 18, 2008)http://www.law.uh.edu/healthlaw/perspectives/homepage.aspDate accessed: April 6, 2019
- ACEP emergency department violence poll.(Retrieved from)http://newsroom.acep.org/download/2018ACEP+Emergency+Department+Violence+PollResults.pdf([on April 9, 2019])Date: September, 2018
- Reassessment of violence against emergency physicians.Ann Emerg Med. 2018; 72 (October)
- Guidelines for preventing workplace violence for healthcare and social service workers. No. 3148-04R.2015
- State progress in record reporting for firearm-related background checks: protection order submissions.SEARCH and the National Center for State Courts, April 2016
- EMTALA fact sheet.(Retrieved from)[on April 6, 2019])
- 131 Cal.App.3d 38.
- EMTALA: a lesson in the inevitable futility of forced ethics.(Retrieved from)([on April 6, 2019])Medscapehttps://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/583456Date: November 20, 2008