One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The FAST and E-FAST in 2013: trauma ultrasonography: overview, practical techniques, controversies, and new frontiers.Crit Care Clin. 2014; 30: 119-150https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ccc.2013.08.005
- Incidental findings in focused assessment with sonography for trauma in hemodynamically stable blunt trauma patients: speaking about cost to benefit.J Trauma. 2011; 71: E123-E127https://doi.org/10.1097/TA.0b013e3182249eaa
- Incidental findings in blunt trauma patients: prevalence, follow-up documentation, and risk factors.Emerg Radiol. 2017; 24: 347-353https://doi.org/10.1007/s10140-017-1479-5
- Frequency and follow-up of incidental findings on trauma computed tomography scans: experience at a level one trauma center.J Emerg Med. 2010; 38: 346-350https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2008.01.021
- Incidental findings in trauma patients during focused assessment with sonography for trauma.Am Surg. 2012; 78: 366-372
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Emergency Medicine. Patient Care and Procedural Skills, https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/110_EmergencyMedicine_2019.pdf?ver=2019-06-25-082649-063; 2019 [accessed 23 November 2019].
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Emergency Medicine Defined Key Index Procedure Minimums, https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramResources/EM_Key_Index_Procedure_Minimums_103117.pdf?ver=2017-11-10-130003-693; 2017 [accessed 23 November 2019].
- Point-of-care ultrasound findings in unselected patients in an emergency department—results from a prospective observational trial.BMC Emerg Med. 2018 Dec 27; 18: 1-8https://doi.org/10.1186/s12873-018-0211-4
- The Bosniak classification of renal cystic masses.BJU Int. 2005; 95: 939-942https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05442.x
- Differentiating cystic liver lesions: a review of imaging modalities, diagnosis and management.J Clin Transl Hepatol. 2018 Jun 28; 6: 208-216https://doi.org/10.14218/JCTH.2017.00069
- Terms, definitions, and measurements to describe the sonographic features of adnexal tumors: a consensus opinion from the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA) Group.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 16: 500-505https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1469-0705.2000.00287.x
- Society of radiologists in ultrasound. Management of asymptomatic ovarian and other adnexal cysts imaged at US Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound consensus conference statement.Ultrasound Q. 2010; 26: 121-131https://doi.org/10.1097/RUQ.0b013e3181f09099
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Practice bulletin no. 174: evaluation and management of adnexal masses. Obstet Gynecol 2016;128(5):e210-26. https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000001768.
- Urinary bladder diverticulum and its association with malignancy: an anatomical study on cadavers.Rom J Morphol Embryol. 2010; 51: 543-545
- Bladder and ureteral dysfunction leading to hydronephrosis and hydroureteronephrosis in adults.Urology. 2018; 117: 1-8https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2017.11.049
- Rethinking normal: benefits and risks of not reporting harmless incidental findings.J Am Coll Radiol. 2016; 13: 764-767https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2016.03.017
☆Abstract presented at American College of Emergency Physicians Research Forum, Denver, Colorado, 10/2019.