- Harrison L.
- O’Connor E.
- Jie C.
- Benzoni T.
- Renner C.H.
- McCracken R.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Potentially inappropriate medication prescribing in the elderly: is the beers criteria relevant to the emergency department today?.Am J Emerg Med. 2019; 37 ([Epub 2019 May 28]): 1734-1737https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2019.05.052
- Prevalence, determinants and associated risk of potentially inappropriate prescribing for older adults in Qatar: a National Retrospective Study.Clin Interv Aging. 2019; 14: 1889-1899https://doi.org/10.2147/CIA.S222532
- Potentially inappropriate medication and hospitalization/emergency department visits among the elderly in Korea.International J Qual Health Care. 2018; 30: 50-56https://doi.org/10.1093/intqhc/mzx171
- Adverse drug events after hospital discharge in older adults: types, severity, and involvement of beers criteria medications.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2013; 61: 1894-1899https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.12504