One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ayahuasca: psychological and physiologic effects, pharmacology and potential uses in addiction and mental illness.Curr Neuropharmacol. 2019; 17: 108-128
- Dimethyltryptamine (DMT): prevalence, user characteristics and abuse liability in a large global sample.J Psychopharmacol. 2014; 28: 49-54
- Ayahuasca exposure: descriptive analysis of calls to US Poison Control Centers from 2005 to 2015.J Med Toxicol. 2017; 13: 245-248
- Recreational use of naturally occurring dimethyltryptamine—contributing to psychosis?.Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2013; 47: 398-399
- Ayahuasca, dimethyltryptamine, and psychosis: a systematic review of human studies.Ther Adv Psychopharmacol. 2017; 7: 141-157