One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Hunter-gatherers as models in public health.Obes Rev. 2018 Dec; 19: 24-35
- Twilight of the idols, or, how to philosophize with the hammer.Hackett Pub, Indianapolis, Ind1997
- How does hormesis impact biology, toxicology, and medicine?.NPJ Aging Mech Dis. 2017 Sep; 3: 13
- Hormesis in health and chronic diseases.Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2019 Sep; 30 ([S1043-2760(19)30174-2]): 944-958
- What doesn’t kill you.Sci Am. 2015; 313: 40-45
- Total sleep deprivation followed by sleep phase advance and bright light therapy in drug-resistant mood disorders.J Affect Disord. 2013 Jan; 144: 28-33
- Sleep deprivation facilitates extinction of implicit fear generalization and physiological response to fear.Biol Psychiatry. 2010 Dec; 68: 991-998
- Sleep deprivation attenuates inflammatory responses and ischemic cell death.Exp Neurol. 2009; 218 (Jul): 129-136
- ‘One night’ sleep deprivation stimulates hippocampal neurogenesis.Brain Res Bull. 2006; 69 (Apr): 375-381
- Sleep deprivation as a neurobiologic and physiologic stressor: allostasis and allostatic load.Metabolism. 2006 Oct; 55: S20-S23
- Antioxidant defense responses to sleep loss and sleep recovery.Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005; 288 (Feb): R374-R383
Lamond N, Jay Sm Fau - Dorrian J, Dorrian J Fau - Ferguson SA, Ferguson Sa Fau - Jones C, Jones C Fau - Dawson D, Dawson D. The dynamics of neurobehavioural recovery following sleep loss. (0962-1105 (Print)).
- The black swan: The impact of the highly improbable.1st ed. xxviii. Random House, New York2007 ([366 p. p])
- Subjective hunger, gastric upset, and sleepiness in response to altered meal timing during simulated shiftwork.Nutrients. 2019 Jun; 11: E1352
- Blocking short-wavelength component of the visible light emitted by smartphones’ screens improves human sleep quality.J Biomed Phys Eng. 2018 Dec; 8: 375-380
- Protective effects of blue light-blocking shades on phototoxicity in human ocular surface cells.BMJ Open Ophthalmol. 2019 May; 4: e000217
- The impact of daytime light exposures on sleep and mood in office workers.Sleep Health. 2017; 3 (Jun): 204-215
- Banking sleep: realization of benefits during subsequent sleep restriction and recovery.Sleep. 2009; 32 (Mar): 311-321
- Does my emergency department doctor sleep? The trouble with recovery from night shift.J Emerg Med. 2019; 57 (Aug): 162-167