One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Prognosis and clinical relevance of anisocoria-craniotomy latency for epidural hematoma in comatose patients.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 1996; 41: 120-122
- Prognosis of epidural hematoma: is emergency burr hole trephination in craniocerebral trauma still justified today?.Unfallchirurg. 1993; 96: 682
- Prognosis after acute subdural or epidural haemorrhage.Acta Neurochir. 1988; 90: 111-116
- Comparison of management outcome of primary and secondary referred patients with traumatic extradural haematoma in a neurosurgical unit.Injury. 1991; 22: 323-325
- Temporising extradural haematoma by craniostomy using an intraosseous needle.Injury. 2017; 48: 1098-1100
- Temporising an extradural haematoma by intraosseous needle craniostomy in the District General Hospital by non-neurosurgical doctors - a case report.Journal of the Intensive Care Society. 2018; 19: 76-79
- Burr holes. Emergency medicine procedures.2nd ed. McGraw-Hill Professional, 2013: 761-767