One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The international classification of headache disorders, 3rd edition.Cephalalgia. 2018; 38: 1-211
- Migraine.Lancet. 2018; 391: 1315-1330
- Pentraxin 3 level in acute migraine attack with aura: patient management in the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2019; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2019.04.004
- Migraine in the emergency department.Neurol Clin. 2019; 37: 743-752
- Atraumatic headache in US emergency departments: recent trends in CT/MRI utilisation and factors associated with severe intracranial pathology.Emerg Med J. 2012; 29: 576-581
- Elevation of plasma vasopressin in spontaneous migraine.Cephalalgia. 1991; 1: 249-250
- Simultaneous monitoring of endothelin-1 and vasopressin plasma levels in migraine.NeuroReport. 1999; 10: 423-425
- Migraine pathophysiology and its clinical implications.Cephalalgia. 2004; 24: 2):2-7
- Copeptin: clinical use of a new biomarker.Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 19: 43-49
- Copeptin and its potential role in diagnosis and prognosis of various diseases.Biochem Med (Zagreb). 2013; 23: 172-190
- Copeptin, a stable peptide derived from the vasopressin precursor, is elevated in serum of sepsis patients.Peptides. 2005; 26: 2500-2504
- Correlation of plasma copeptin and vasopressin concentrations in hypo-, iso-, and hyperosmolar states.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 96: 1046-1052
- Copeptin: a new and promising diagnostic and prognostic marker.Crit Care. 2008; 12: 117
- The role of copeptin as a diagnostic and prognostic biomarker for risk stratification in the emergency department.BMC Med. 2012; 10: 7
- Epidemiology of headache in Europe.Eur J Neurol. 2006; 13: 333-345
- The global burden of headache: a documentation of headache prevalence and disability worldwide.Cephalalgia. 2007; 27: 193-210
☆This work was performed in Medical Faculty of Suleyman Demirel University, Emergency Medicine Department.
☆☆This study has not been published or presented before and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.