One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Intrinsic contractures of the hand.Hand Clin. 2012; 28: 81-86
- Intrinsic contracture of the hand: diagnosis and management.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2013; 21: 581-591
- Assessment of the passive tension of the first dorsal interosseous and first lumbrical muscles using shear wave elastography.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 1092.e1-1092.e8
- Locking of the metacarpophalangeal joint caused by idiopathic intrinsic muscle atrophy of the hand: report of three cases.Hand (NY). 2012; 7: 431-434
- Two types of the intrinsic-plus hand (Electromyographic and kinesiologic studies).Confin Neurol. 1965; 26: 503-510
- Ischemic contracture, local, in the hand.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1948; 3: 424-433