One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Intradermal sterile water injection versus diclofenac sodium in acute renal colic pain: a randomized controlled trial.Am. J. Emerg. Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.04.079
- A systematic review and meta-analysis comparing the efficacy of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, opioids, and paracetamol in the treatment of acute renal colic.Eur Urol. 2018 Apr; 73: 583-595
- The evaluation and management of urolithiasis in the ED: a review of the literature.Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Apr; 36: 699-706