- Mixon M.
- Dietrich S.
- Floren M.
- et al.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Time to antibiotic administration: Sepsis alerts called in emergency department versus in the field via emergency medical services [published online ahead of print, 2020 Apr 11].Am J Emerg Med. 2020; (S0735-6757(20)30236-9)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.04.008
- Prehospital sepsis alert notification decreases time to initiation of CMS sepsis core measures.Am J Emerg Med. 2019 Jan; 37: 114-117
- Management of Sepsis and Septic Shock.JAMA. 2017; 317: 847-848