- Hamera J.A.
- et al.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Systemic thrombolysis for refractory cardiac arrest due to presumed myocardial infarction.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.07.053
- Blood viscosity during thrombolytic therapy with anistreplase in acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 71: 14-18
- Thrombolysis using plasminogen activator and heparin reduces cerebral no-reflow after resuscitation from cardiac arrest: an experimental study in the cat.Intensive Care Med. 1996; 22: 1214-1223
- Thrombolytic therapy after cardiac arrest and its effect on neurological outcome.Resuscitation. 2002; 52: 63-69
- Long-term survival and neurological outcome of patients who received recombinant tissue plasminogen activator during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2004; 61: 123-129
- Fibrinopeptide A: a marker of acute coronary thrombosis.Circulation. 1985; 71: 912-918
- Activation of blood coagulation after cardiac arrest is not balanced adequately by activation of endogenous fibrinolysis.Circulation. 1995; 92: 2572-2578