- Ehrlich H.
- McKenney M.
- Elkbuli A.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Protecting our healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; 38: 1527-1528https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.04.024
- Preserving mental health and resilience in frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; 38: 1530-1531https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.04.030
- Entry into force of the constitution of the World Health Organization.17 November 1947 (A/RES/131, available via https://www.refworld.org/docid/3b00f09554.html (accessed November 27, 2020))
- Fifty-second world health assembly, 7 April 1999. Amendments to the constitution of WHO [web page].1999 (Available via http://apps.who.int/gb/archive/pdf_files/WHA52/ew24.pdf (accessed November 27, 2020))
- Spirituality, religiousness and physical health: Scientific evidence.in: Lucchetti G. Prieto Peres M.F. Damiano R.F. Spirituality, religiousness and health - from research to clinical practice. Springer Publisher, Switzerland2019: 87-100https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21221-6_6
- Are we ready for a true biopsychosocial–spiritual model? the many meanings of ‘spiritual.’.Medicines. 2017; 4: 79https://doi.org/10.3390/medicines4040079
- Maintaining health and well-being by putting faith into action during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Relig Health. 2020; 59: 2205-2214https://doi.org/10.1007/s10943-020-01035-2
- The Faith Community and the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak: part of the problem or part of the solution?.J Relig Health. 2020; 59: 2215-2228https://doi.org/10.1007/s10943-020-01048-x
- Should spiritual care be covered by healthcare insurance and health systems?.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2020; 60: e27-e28https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2020.09.028
- Being spiritual but not religious.Curr Opin Psychol. 2020; 40: 121-125https://doi.org/10.1016/j.copsyc.2020.09.003
- T. Multicultural and idiosyncratic considerations for measuring the relationship between religious and secular forms of spirituality with positive global mental health.Psychol Relig Spiritual. 2017; 9: 21-33https://doi.org/10.1037/rel0000083
- Spiritual health: the next frontier.Eur J Public Health. 2006; 16: 457https://doi.org/10.1093/eurpub/ckl234