One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Beta-blockers versus calcium channel blockers for acute rate control of atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response: a systematic review.Euro J Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 150-154https://doi.org/10.1097/MEJ.0000000000000227
- Diltiazem vs. metoprolol in the management of atrial fibrillation or flutter with rapid ventricular rate in the emergency department.J Emerg Med. 2015; 49: 175-182https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2015.01.014
- Comparison of intravenous diltiazem and metoprolol in the management of rapid ventricular rate in atrial fibrillation.Emerg Med J. 2005; 22 (22/6/411 [pii]): 411-414
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e1-76https://doi.org/10.1016/j/jacc2014.03.022
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Associate Task force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.Circulation. 2019; 140: e125-e151https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000665
- Diltiazem versus metoprolol for rate control in atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response in the emergency department.Am J Health-Syst Pharm. 2016; 73: 2068-2076https://doi.org/10.2146/ajhp160126
- Safety and efficacy of calcium channel blockers versus beta-blockers for rate control in patients with atrial fibrillation and no acute underlying medical illness.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 20: 222-230https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.12091
- Research electronic database capture (REDCap): a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biormed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of intravenous diltiazem in patients with atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter.Circulation. 1992; 86: 1421-1428https://doi.org/10.1161/01.cir.86.5.1421
- Metoprolol.Drugs. 1986; 31: 376-429https://doi.org/10.2165/00003495-198631050-00002
- Metoprolol vs. diltiazem in the acute management of atrial fibrillation in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.Am J Emerg Med. 2019; 37: 80-84https://doi.org/10.1015/j.ajem.2018.04.062
☆All authors approved the final manuscript as submitted.