One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Amiodarone and/or lidocaine for cardiac arrest: a Bayesian network meta-analysis.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; 38: 2185-2193
- A GRADE Working Group approach for rating the quality of treatment effect estimates from network meta-analysis.BMJ. 2014; 349g5630
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement.BMJ. 2009; 339b2535
- 2018 American Heart Association focused update on advance cardiovascular life support use of antiarrhythmic during and immediately after cardiac arrest: an update to the American Heart Association guidelines for cardipulmonary resusciation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2018; 138: e740-e749
- Amiodarone, lidocaine, magnesium or placebo in shock refractory ventricular arrhythmia: a Bayesian network meta-analysis.Heart Lung. 2017; 46: 417-424
- Survival after intravenous versus intraosseous amiodarone, lidocaine, or placebo in out-of-hospital shock-refractory cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2020; 141: 188-198