One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and survival rates: systematic review of 67 prospective studies.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1479-1487
- Analysis of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Poland in a 1-year period: data from the POL-OHCA registry.Kardiol Pol. 2020; 78: 404-411
- Quality management in resuscitation-towards a European cardiac agrest registry (EuReCa).Reuscitation. 2011; 82: 989-994
- Predictors of outcome post cardiac arrest.J Intensive Care Med. 2018; 33: 248-255
McNally B, Robb R, Mehta M, Vellano K, Valderrama AL, Yoon PW, et.al. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest surveillance --- cardiac arrest registry to enhance survival (CARES), United States, October 1, 2005—December 31, 2010. MMWR Surveill Summ 2011; 60 :1–19.
- Neurological recovery after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: hospital admission predictors and one-year survival in an urban cardiac network experience.Minerva Cardioangiol. 2013; 61: 451-460
- Epidemiology and outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Kuwait.Emerg Med Int. 2020; 2020: 9861798
- Resuscitation after cardiac arrest: a 3-phase time-sensitive model.JAMA. 2002; 288: 3035-3038
- Circulatory Arrest, Brain Arrest and Death Determination.Front Cardiovasc Med. 2018; 13: 15
- The use of GCS in the assessment of patients with head injuries.Na Ratunek. 2010; 2: 30-32
- European resuscitation council guidelines for resuscitation 2015: section 3. Adult advanced life support.Resuscitation. 2015; 95: 100-147
- Part 7: adult advanced cardiovascular life support: 2015 American Heart Association guidelines update for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2015; 132: S444-S464
- Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: update of the Utstein resuscitation registry templates for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a statement for healthcare professionals from a task force of the international liaison committee.Resuscitation. 2015; 96: 328-340
- The Silesian registry of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: study design and results of a three-month pilot study.Cardiol J. 2020; 27: 566-574
- Early predictors of poor outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Crit Care. 2017; 13: 96
- The relationship between no-flow interval and survival with favourable neurological outcome in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Implications for outcomes and ECPR eligibility.Resuscitation. 2020; 115: 219-225
- How does the length of cardiopulmonary resuscitation affect brain damage in patients surviving cardiac arrest?.A systematic review Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2018; 26: 77
- Long-term survival in patients with acute myocardial infarction and out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a prospective cohort study.Resuscitation. 2018; : 41-47
- Prehospital termination of resuscitation rule.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2019; 25: 199-203
- High survival rate of 43% in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients in an optimised chain of survival.Neth Heart J. 2015; 23: 20-25
- J-PULSE-hypo investigators. Effect of admission Glasgow coma scale motor score on neurological outcome in out-of- hospital cardiac arrest patients receiving therapeutic hypothermia.Circ J. 2015; 79: 2201-2208
- Etiology and Determinants of In-Hospital Survival in Patients Resuscitated After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in An Urban Medical Center.The American Journal of Cardiology. 2020; 130: 78-84
Kołtowski Ł, Średniawa B, Tycińska A, Czajkowska M, Niedziela M, Puchalski W, et al. Predicting survival in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients undergoing targeted temperature management: The Polish Hypothermia Registry Risk Score. Cardiol J. 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.5603/CJ.a2019.0035 [online ahead of print].
- Impact of mild therapeutic hypothermia on bioavailability of ticagrelor in patients with acute myocardial infarction after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Cardiol J. 2019; ([online ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.5603/CJ.a2019.0024
- Mild therapeutic hypothermia after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: What does really matter?.Cardiol J. 2019; ([online ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.5603/CJ.a2019.0023
- Glasgow coma scale used as a prognostic factor in unconscious patients following cardiac arrest in prehospital situations: preliminary data.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 1178-1179
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: 30-day survival and 1-year risk of anoxic brain damage or nursing home admission according to consciousness status at hospital arrival.Resuscitation. 2020; 148: 251-258
- The reliability of the Glasgow coma scale: a systematic review.Intensive Care Med. 2016; 42: 3-15
Feldman A, Hart KW, Lindsell CJ, McMullan JT. Randomized controlled trial of a scoring aid to improve Glasgow Coma Scale scoring by emergency medical services providers. Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 65:325–329.e2. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2014.07.454. Epub 2014.