One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The prognostic value of HEART score in patients with cocaine associated chest pain: an age-and-sex matched cohort study.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.08.074
- The value of using the HEART score among cocaine associated chest pain patients in the emergency department - a closer look.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.09.083
- Management of cocaine-associated chest pain and myocardial infarction: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Acute Cardiac Care Committee of the Council on Clinical Cardiology.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1897-1907
- Cardiovascular effects of cocaine.Circulation. 2010; 122: 2558-2569
- The current practice for cocaine-associated chest pain in the Netherlands.Toxicol Rep. 2021; 8: 23-27
- Prospective multicenter evaluation of cocaine-associated chest pain. Cocaine Associated Chest Pain (COCHPA) Study Group.Acad Emerg Med. 1994; 1: 330-339
- Cocaine-associated chest pain: how common is myocardial infarction?.Acad Emerg Med. 2000; 7: 873-877
- Validation of a brief observation period for patients with cocaine-associated chest pain.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 510-517
- Application of the TIMI risk score in ED patients with cocaine-associated chest pain.Am J Emerg Med. 2007; 25: 1015-1018