One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The role of trypsin, trypsin inhibitor, and trypsin receptor in the onset and aggravation of pancreatitis.J Gastroenterol. 2006; 41: 832-836
- Roles of autophagy and pancreatic secretory trypsin inhibitor in trypsinogen activation in acute pancreatitis.Pancreas. 2020; 49: 493-497
- Protease inhibitors: physiological properties and nutritional significance.in: Rackis J.J. Ory R.L. Antinutrients and Natural Toxicants in Foods. Food and Nutrition Press, Westport, CT1982: 203
- Hypertrophy and hyperplasia in the endocrine and exocrine pancreas of rats fed soybean trypsin inhibitor or repeatedly injected with pancreozymin.Arch Histol Jpn. 1976; 39: 67-78
- Enzymic activities in the pancreas, digestive tract and feces of rats fed raw or heated soy flour.J Nutr. 1976; 106: 300-305
- Effect of a trypsin inhibitor from soybeans (Bowman-Birk) on the secretory activity of the human pancreas.Gastroenterology. 1988; 94: 419-427
- Proteinase inhibitors induce selective stimulation of human trypsin and chymotrypsin secretion.J Nutr. 1996; 126: 634-642
- Feedback regulation of pancreatic enzyme secretion as a mechanism for trypsin inhibitor-induced hypersecretion in rats.Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 1972; 140: 6-12