One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Medication-related emergency department visits in pediatrics: a prospective observational study.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: 435-443https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2014-1827
- Topical glycopyrronium tosylate for the treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis: results from the ATMOS-1 and ATMOS-2 phase 3 randomized controlled trials.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2019; 80 (e2): 128-138
- QBREXZA™ (glycopyrronium) cloth prescribing information. Dermira, 2018
- Inter-relationships between isotretinoin treatment and psychiatric disorders: depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, psychosis and suicide risks.World J Psychiatry. 2015; 5: 222-227https://doi.org/10.5498/wjp.v5.i2.222
- Guanfacine extended-release tablets (intuniv), a nonstimulant selective alpha(2A)-adrenergic receptor agonist for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.P T. 2010; 35: 448-451
- Anticholinergic toxicity. [Updated 2020 Jun 22].in: StatPearls [Internet]. StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island (FL)2020 Jan (Available from:)
- Topically induced diphenhydramine toxicity.J Emerg Med. 1990; 8: 59-61https://doi.org/10.1016/0736-4679(90)90389-d