One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ischemic injury to the spinal cord or lumbosacral plexus after aorto-iliac reconstruction.Am J Surg. 1991 Aug; 162: 131-136
- Evaluation and management of cauda equina syndrome in the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; 38: 143-148
- Ischaemic lumbosacral plexopathy in acute vascular compromise: case report.Paraplegia. 1991; 29 (Jan): 70-75
- Vertebral body infarction indicating midthoracic spinal stroke.Spinal Cord. 2002 May; 40: 244-247
- Vertebral body infarct and ventral Cauda Equina enhancement: two confirmatory findings of acute spinal cord infarct.J Neuroimaging. 2015; 25: 133-135
- MR imaging of spinal cord and vertebral body infarction.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1992 Feb; 13: 145-154
- A case of conus medullaris infarction expanding to the vertebral bodies, major psoas and erector spinae muscles.Rinsho Shinkeigaku. 2015; 55: 661-664
- Spinal cord, vertebral body, paraspinal muscle, and rib infarction: Tiny thrombus detected by CT.Neurology. 2016; 87 (09): 642-643