- Bledsoe B.E.
- Wasden C.
- Johnson L.
- Laudermilch D.J.
- Schiff M.A.
- Nathens A.B.
- Rosengart M.R.
Abbreviations:ICT (information communication technology), SR (speech recognition), WRR (word recognition rate)
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Electronic prehospital records are often unavailable for emergency department medical decision making.West J Emerg Med. 2013; 14: 482-488https://doi.org/10.5811/westjem.2013.1.12665
- Lack of emergency medical services documentation is associated with poor patient outcomes: a validation of audit filters for prehospital trauma care.J Am Coll Surg. 2010; 210: 220-227https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2009.10.008
- Emergency medical services out-of-hospital scene and transport times and their association with mortality in trauma patients presenting to an urban level I trauma center.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 61: 167-174https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2012.08.026
- The relationship between functional outcome and prehospital time interval in patients with cerebral infarction.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017; 26: 2800-2805https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2017.06.059
- Association between prehospital time intervals and ST-elevation myocardial infarction system performance.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1464-1469https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.109.931154
- Comparing speech and keyboard text entry for short messages in two languages on touchscreen phones.Proc ACM Interact Mob Wearable Ubiquitous Technol. 2018; 1159https://doi.org/10.1145/3161187
- Analysis of documentation speed using web-based medical speech recognition technology: randomized controlled trial.J Med Internet Res. 2015; 17e247https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.5072
- Experience with voice recognition in surgical pathology at a large academic multi-institutional center.Am J Clin Pathol. 2010; 133: 156-159https://doi.org/10.1309/AJCPOI5F1LPSLZKP
- Voice recognition software: effect on radiology report turnaround time at an academic medical center.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 195: 194-197https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.09.3169
- Impact of noise and other factors on speech recognition in anaesthesia.Int J Med Inform. 2008; 77: 68-77https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2006.11.007
- Error analysis using decision trees in spontaneous presentation speech recognition.in: IEEE workshop on automatic speech recognition and understanding, 2001 ASRU '01. 2001: 198-201https://doi.org/10.1109/ASRU.2001.1034621
- Decibel hell: the effects of living in a noisy world.Environ Health Perspect. 2005; 113: A34-A41https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.113-a34
- Speech recognition for the anaesthesia record during crisis scenarios.Int J Med Inform. 2008; 77: 448-460https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2007.08.007
- The aurora experimental framework for the performance evaluation of speech recognition systems under noisy conditions.Proc ICLSP. 2000; 4: 29-32
- CENSREC-3: data collection for in-car speech recognition and its common evaluation framework.in: 21st international conference on data engineering workshops (ICDEW'05). 2005: 1208https://doi.org/10.1109/ICDE.2005.203