- Committee on the Treatment of Cardiac Arrest: Current Status and Future Directions, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Institute of Medicine
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Graham R. MA McCoy Schultz A.M. Strategies to improve cardiac arrest survival: a time to act. National Academies Press (US), 2015 (Accessed October 26, 2017)
- The history of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Ann Emerg Med. 1980; 9: 273-275
- Community-based cardiopulmonary resuscitation: what have we learned?.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1982; 382: 330-342
- Early cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2307-2315
- Association of bystander and first-responder intervention with survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in North Carolina, 2010-2013.Jama. 2015; 314: 255-264
- CPR training and CPR performance: do CPR-trained bystanders perform CPR?.Acad Emerg Med. 2006; 13: 596-601
- Performing bystander CPR for sudden cardiac arrest: behavioral intentions among the general adult population in Arizona.Resuscitation. 2009; 80: 334-340
- Willingness to perform bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a scoping review.Resusc Plus. 2020; 4: 100043
- Accessed October 26, 2017.
- Chest compression–only CPR by lay rescuers and survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Jama. 2010; 304: 1447-1454
- Retention of CPR skills learned in a traditional AHA Heartsaver course versus 30-min video self-training: a controlled randomized study.Resuscitation. 2007; 74: 476-486
- The effectiveness of ultrabrief and brief educational videos for training lay responders in hands-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation implications for the future of citizen cardiopulmonary resuscitation training.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2011; 4: 220-226
- Passive ultra-brief video training improves performance of compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2017; 115: 116-119
- Viewing an ultra-brief chest compression only video improves some measures of bystander CPR performance and responsiveness at a mass gathering event.Resuscitation. 2017; 118: 96-100
- TAKE10: a community approach to teaching compression-only CPR to high-risk zip codes.Resuscitation. 2016; 102: 75-79