One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Resuscitation of the heart in ventricular standstill by external electric stimulation.N Engl J Med. 1952; 247: 768-771
- An intracardiac pacemaker for Stokes Adams seizures.N Engl J Med. 1959; 261: 943-948
- Endocardial pacing: A percutaneous method using the subclavian vein.Br Heart J. 1969; 31: 105-111
- External noninvasive electric stimulation of the heart.Crit Care Med. 1981; 9: 393-394
- External noninvasive cardiac pacing in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 1983; 11: 779-882
- Emergency department use of transcutaneous pacing for cardiac arrests (abstract).Crit Care Med. 1984; 12
- Safety and efficacy of noninvasive cardiac pacing.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 1166-1168
- Transcutaneous cardiac pacing: Determination of myocardial injury in a canine model.Ann Emerg med. 1982; 12: 745
- Electrophysiology of external pacing: A comparative study with endocardial pacing.Circulation. 1982; 66: 349
- Acute cardiac damage in dogs given multiple tranthoracic shocks with a trapezoidal wave form defibrillator.Am J Vet Res. 1977; 38: 617
- Myocardial necrosis from direct current countershock: Effect of paddle size and time interval between discharges.Circulation. 1974; 50: 956-961
- Cardiac damage produced by transchest damped sine wave shocks.Med Instrum. 1978; 12: 27
- Sequential ultrastructural alterations in ventricular myocardium of dogs given large single transthoracic dampened sinusoidal waveform defibrillator shocks.Am J Vet Res. 1980; 41: 493
- Effect of shock strength on survival and acute cardiac damage induced by open-thorax defibrillation of dogs.Am J Vet Res. 1978; 39: 981
- Transthoracic pacing during CPR.Ann Emerg Med. 1981; 10: 113-116
- Transvenous pacing in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Crit Care Med. 1981; 9: 666-668
- Prehospital cardiac arrest after arrival of the paramedic unit.JACEP. 1977; 6: 530-535
- Developments in transcutaneous and transthoracic pacing during bradyasystolic arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 822-827
☆Presented at the Fifth Purdue Conference on CPR and Defibrillation, West Lafayette, Indiana, September 25–26, 1984.