One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Abdominal compression in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Anesth Analg. 1971; 50: 668-675
- Evaluation of drugs for cardiac resuscitation.Anesthesiology. 1963; 24: 203-207
- Resuscitation for ventricular fibrillation.JAMA. 1968; 203: 93-98
- Influence of peripheral vascular tone on cardiac resuscitation.Anesth Analg. 1965; 44: 746-752
- Failure of one method of simultaneous chest compression, ventilation and abdominal binding during CPR.Crit Care Med. 1982; 10: 509-513
- The importance of the aortic diastolic blood pressure during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (abstract).J Coll Cardiol. 1983; 1: 609
- Intrapulmonary epinephrine during prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation: Improved regional flow and resuscitation in dogs.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 79-86
- The capnogram as a guide to the efficacy of cardiac massage.Resuscitation. 1978; 6: 259-263
- Arterial blood gas abnormalities and survival during prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 676-679
- Experimental resuscitation of dogs killed by anesthetics and asphyxia.J Exp Med. 1906; 6: 713-738
- Relative lack of coronary blood flow during closed chest resuscitation in dogs.Circulation. 1982; 66: 297-302
☆Supported by a grant-in-aid from the American Heart Association, Arizona Affiliate.
☆☆Presented at the Fifth Purdue Conference on CPR and Defibrillation, West Lafayette, Indiana, September 25–26, 1984.