One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The unstable occult cervical spine fracture.Am J Emerg Med. 1992; 10: 136-142
- Fractures of the cervical spine with minimal or no symptoms.Med J Malaysia. 1972; 26: 244-249
- Occult cervical spine fractures.Postgrad Med. 1986; 80: 73-77
- Essentiality of the lateral cervical spine radiograph.Ann Emerg Med. 1981; 10: 198-204
- Clinical presentation of patients with acute cervical spine injury.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 512-515
- Unstable occult cervical spine fracture.Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20: 1373-1375