One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Anophylaxis to cabbage: Detection of allergens.Ann Allergy. 1987; 58: 248-250
- Dermatitis in grocery workers associated with high natural concentrations of furonocoumarins in celery.Ann Intern Med. 1986; 105: 351-355
- Celery phytophotodermatitis in a chef.Arch Dermatol. 1991; 127 (letter): 912-913
- Celery allergy: Clinical and biological study of 20 cases.Ann Allergy. 1988; 60: 243-246
- Phytophotodermatitis from celery among grocery store workers.Arch Dermatol. 1987; 123: 1478-1482