One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The intravenous use of coconut water.Am J Emerg Med. 2000; 18: 108-111
- Intravenous coconut water therapy in surgical practice.West Afr Med J. 1972; 21: 124-131
- Thrombelastography.Br J Anaesth. 1992; 69: 307-313
- Phospholipase A2-induced coagulation abnormalities after bee sting.Am J Emerg Med. 2000; 18: 22-27
- Effects of progressive blood loss on coagulation as measured by thrombelastography.Anesth Analg. 1987; 66: 856-863
- A comparison of intraoperative measurements of coagulation.Anesth Analg. 1974; 53: 657-663
- Thrombelastography as an indicator of post-cardiopulmonary bypass coagulopathies.J Clin Monit. 1987; 3: 25-30
- Comparison of thrombelastography with common coagulation tests.Thromb Haemostb. 1981; 46: 752-756
☆Address reprint requests to Georg Petroianu, MD, Institute of Pharmacology & Toxicology, University of Heidelberg at Mannheim, Maybachstrasse 14-16, D-68169 Mannheim, Germany. E-mail: petroia ̃[email protected]
☆☆Am J Emerg Med 2001;19:287-289