One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Private pathology. Acute scrotal swelling in children and adolescents.Ped Em Med Rep. 1997; 2: 47-56
- Pain in the scrotum.Brit J Hosp Med. 1985; 33: 101
- Scrotal pain.Postgrad Med J. 1986; 63: 521-523
- Phantom Orchalgia.J Urol. 1994; 152: 2291-2293
- Right testicular pain: unusual presentation of obstruction of the ureteropelvic junction.Can J Surg. 1988; 31: 246
- Testicular pain; its significance and localization.Lancet. 1994; : 994-999
- A psychophysiological study in humans using phasic colonic distension as a noxious visceral stimulus.Pain. 1990; 43: 377-386
- Urinary incontinence and urinary tract infection and their resolution with treatment of chronic constipation of childhood.Pediatr. 1997; 100: 228-232
- Constipation and reversible urinary tract abnormalities.Arch Dis Child. 1994; 70: 56-57
- Constipation associated with vesicoureteral reflux.Ped Urol. 1986; 28: 394-396
- Constipation a commonly unrecognized case of enuresis.Am J Dis Child. 1986; 140: 260-261
- Chronic orchialgia in the pain prone patient: The clinical perspective.J Urol. 1991; 146: 1571-1574
- Uncommon cause of testalgia.Rozhl Chir. 1992; 71: 603
☆Address reprint requests to Joel A. Fein, MD, Division of Emergency Medicine, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104. E-mail: [email protected]
☆☆Am J Emerg Med 2001;19:290-292.