One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Predictors of success in nurse-performed ultrasound-guided cannulation.J Emerg Med. 2007; 33: 401-405
- Ultrasound-guided brachial and basilic vein cannulation in emergency department patients.Ann Emerg Med. 1999; 34: 711-714
- Ultrasonography-guided peripheral intravenous access versus traditional approaches in patients with difficult intravenous access.Ann Emerg Med. 2005; 46: 456-461
- Success rate of peripheral IV catheter insertion by emergency physicians using ultrasound guidance.Acad Emerg Med. 2003; 10 ([abstract]): 487
- Emergency nurses' utilization of ultrasound guidance for placement of peripheral intravenous lines in difficult-access patients.Acad Emerg Med. 2004; 11: 1361-1363
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral intravenous access in the emergency department using a modified Seldinger technique.J Emerg Med. 2010; 39: 325-329
- Central line mechanical complication rate in emergency medicine patients.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 8: 204-207
- Doppler localization of the internal jugular vein facilitates central venous cannulation.Annesthesiology. 1984; 60: 481-482
- An unseen danger: frequency of posterior vessel wall penetration by needles during attempts to place internal jugular vein central catheters using ultrasound guidance.Crit Care Med. 2009; 37: 2345-2349
- Success of ultrasound-guided peripheral intravenous access with skin marking.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15: 1-8
☆Presented at the Society of Academic Emergency Medicine Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, June 2010.