One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Use of sonography for airway assessment.J Ultrasound Med. 2010; 29: 79-85
- Ultrasonography in the management of the airway.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2011; 55: 1155-1173
- New methods of bedside airway assessment: cone beam computed tomography, ultrasound, and craniofacial phenotyping.in: Orebaugh S. Bigeleisen P. Atlas of Airway Management. Williams and Wilkins, Lippincott2012: 76-86
- Submandibular sonography - assessment of hyomental distances and ratio, tongue and floor of the mouth musculature using portable ultrasound.J Ultrasound Med. 2012; 31: 523-528
- Focused sonographic airway assessment (FSAA).Anesthesiology. 2012; : A 057
- Diagnostic performance of a pocket-sized ultrasound device for quick-look cardiac imaging.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 32-36
- Portable ultrasound: the next generation arrives.Crit Ultrasound J. 2010; 2: 39-42
- Is pocket mobile echocardiography the next-generation stethoscope? A cross-sectional comparison of rapidly acquired images with standard transthoracic echocardiography.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155: 33-38
- Satellite and mobile wireless transmission of focused assessment with sonography in trauma.Acad Emerg Med. 2003; 10: 1411-1414
- Application of tele-ultrasound in emergency medical services.Telemedicine. 2008; 14: 816-824
- Tele-ultrasound and paramedics: real-time remote physician guidance of the focused assessment with sonography for trauma examination.Am J Emerg Med. 2011; 29: 477-481
☆The MobiUS system was loaned from Mobisante Inc, Redmond, WA. The authors did not receive any financial support from the company.