One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Defining the learning curve for paramedic student endotracheal intubation.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2005; 9: 156-162
- Endotracheal intubation skill acquisition by medical students.Med Educ Online. 2011; 16
- Out-of-hospital airway management in the United States.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 378-385
- Difficult tracheal intubation in obstetrics.Anaesthesia. 1984; 39: 1105-1111
- Misplaced endotracheal tubes by paramedics in an urban emergency medical services system.Ann Emerg Med. 2001; 37: 32-37
- Emergency tracheal intubation: complications associated with repeated laryngoscopic attempts.Anesth Analg. 2004; 99 ([table of contents]): 607-613
- Comparison of traditional versus video laryngoscopy in out-of-hospital tracheal intubation.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2010; 14: 278-282
- Use of the bougie in simulated difficult intubation. 1. Comparison of the single-use bougie with the fibrescope.Anaesthesia. 2003; 58: 846-851
- Use of the bougie in simulated difficult intubation. 2. Comparison of single-use bougie with multiple-use bougie.Anaesthesia. 2003; 58: 852-855
- Simulated difficult intubation. Comparison of the gum elastic bougie and the stylet.Anaesthesia. 1996; 51: 935-938
- The airway cam guide to intubation and practical emergency airway management.Apple Press, Inc., Exton, PA2004
- The GlideScope-specific rigid stylet and standard malleable stylet are equally effective for GlideScope use.Can J Anaesth. 2007; 54: 891-896
- Effect of stylet angulation and endotracheal tube camber on time to intubation with the GlideScope.Can J Anaesth. 2007; 54: 21-27
- A Macintosh laryngoscope blade for videolaryngoscopy reduces stylet use in patients with normal airways.Anesth Analg. 2009; 109: 825-831
- A comparison of three videolaryngoscopes: the Macintosh laryngoscope blade reduces, but does not replace, routine stylet use for intubation in morbidly obese patients.Anesth Analg. 2009; 109: 1560-1565
- Stylet bend angles and tracheal tube passage using a straight-to-cuff shape.Acad Emerg Med. 2006; 13: 1255-1258
- Variables associated with successful intubation attempts using video laryngoscopy: a preliminary report in a helicopter emergency medical service.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2012; 16: 293-298
- The usefulness of design of experimentation in defining the effect difficult airway factors and training have on simulator oral-tracheal intubation success rates in novice intubators.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17: 460-463
- Motion capture measures variability in laryngoscopic movement during endotracheal inutubation: a preliminary report.Simul Healthc. 2012; 7: 255-260
☆Financial disclosure: Dr Phrampus works as a consultant for the Karl Storz Corp (El Segundo, CA).