One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- National representation in the emergency medicine literature: a bibliometric analysis of highly cited journals.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 1530-1534
- ISI Journal Citation Reports, Institute for Scientific Information.(Available at)
- The evolution of academic performance in emergency medicine journals: viewpoint from 2000 to 2009 journal citation reports.Acad Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 898-904
- Why the impact factor of journals should not be used for evaluating research.BMJ. 1997; 314: 498-502
- The history and meaning of the journal impact factor.JAMA. 2006; 295: 90-93
- Sense and nonsense about the impact factor.Cardiovasc Res. 1997; 33: 1-7