- O’Gara P.T.
- Kushner F.G.
- Ascheim D.D.
- Casey D.E.
- Chung M.K.
- de Lemos J.A.
- et al.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Femoral nerve block for diaphyseal and distal femoral fractures in the emergency department.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 2599-2603
- Facilitators and barriers in pain management for trauma patients in the chain of emergency care.Injury. 2012; 43: 1397-1402
- Surviving sepsis campaign: international guidelines for management of severe sepsis and septic shock: 2012.in: 2013: 580-637
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines: developed in collaboration with the American College of Emergency Physicians and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 82: E1-E27
- Improving door-to-needle times in acute ischemic stroke: the design and rationale for the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Target: stroke initiative.Stroke. 2011; 42: 2983-2989
- Pain prevalence and pain relief in trauma patients in the accident & emergency department.Injury. 2008; 39: 578-585
- Relieving pain in America: a blueprint for transforming prevention, care, education, and research.National Academies Press (US), Washington (DC)2011
- Femoral nerve block for femoral shaft fractures in a paediatric emergency department: can it be done better?.Eur J Emerg Med. 2003; 10: 258-263
- The American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy, and the Asian Australasian Federation of Pain Societies Joint Committee recommendations for education and training in ultrasound-guided interventional pain procedures.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2012; 37: 657-664
- Regional anaesthesia, ballistic limb trauma and acute compartment syndrome.J R Army Med Corps. 2010; 156: 77-78
- Acute compartment syndrome and the role of regional anesthesia.Int Anesthesiol Clin. 2010; 48: 85-105
☆Prior presentations: None.
☆☆Funding sources/disclosures: None.