One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- A case of successful treatment of a patient with hyperglycemia of 2700 mg/dL.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 254.e1-254.e2
- Brain volume regulation in response to changes in osmolality.Neuroscience. 2010; 168: 862-870
- Pathophysiology of hyposmolar conditions: a cellular perspective.in: Andreoli T.E. Grantham J.J. Rector Jr., F.C. Disturbances in body fluid osmolality. American Physiological Society, Bethesda, MD1977: 217-225
- Neurophysiological characterization of mammalian osmosensitive neurones.Exp Physiol. 2007; 92: 499-505
☆Source of support and presentation: None.