One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Benzodiazepines: a major problem. Introduction.J Subst Abuse Treat. 1991; 8: 3-7
- The flumazenil in benzodiazepine intoxication multicenter study group. Treatment of benzodiazepine overdose with flumazenil.Clin Ther. 1992; 14: 978-995
- A clinical trial of escalating doses of flumazenil for reversal of suspected benzodiazepine overdose in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 1993; 22: 1813-1821
- Complete and partial response to flumazenil in patients with suspected benzodiazepine overdose.Am J Emerg Med. 1995; 13: 372-375
- Use of flumazenil in the treatment of drug overdose: a double-blind and open clinical study in 110 patients.Crit Care Med. 1996; 24: 199-206
- Continuous flumazenil infusion in preventing complications arising from severe benzodiazepine intoxication.Am J Emerg Med. 1998; 16: 238-241
- Coma blisters.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2007; 45: 808-809
- Memory impairment in those who attempted suicide by benzodiazepine overdose.J Clin Psychiatry. 2000; 61: 456-459
- Evaluating and monitoring analgesia and sedation in the intensive care unit.Crit Care. 2008; 12: S2https://doi.org/10.1186/cc6148
☆Source(s) of support in the form of equipment, drug, and grants: None.