One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010. Section 4. Adult advanced lifesupport.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1305-1352
- In hospital cardiac arrest: incidence, prognosis and possible measures to improve survival.Intensive Care Med. 2007; 33: 237-245
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation of adults in the hospital: a report of 14720 cardiac arrests from the national Registry of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2003; 58: 297-308
- red.nationellt register för hjärtestopp.Årsrapport 2010. HLR Rådet, Svenska rådet för hjärt-lungräddning, Göteborg2010
- Registrering af hjertestop på hospital er en udfordring i den kliniske hverdag.Ugeskr Laeger. 2012; 174: 856-859
- Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: update and simplification of the Utstein templates for resuscitation registries.Resuscitation. 2004; 63: 233-249
- Clinical trials in cancer research.Environ Health Perspect. 1979; 32: 31-48
- In hospital cardiac arrest characteristics and outcome after defibrillator implementation and education: from 1 single hospital in Sweden.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 1712-1718
- Education as standardized teaching or individual training or both.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 1171-1172
- Targeted temperature management at 33°C versus 36°C after cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 2197-2206
- Improving in-hospital cardiac arrest process and outcomes with performance debriefing.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 1063-1069
- Do patient characteristics or factors at resuscitation influence long term outcome in patients surviving to be discharged following in-hospital cardiac arrest.J Intern Med. 2007; 262: 488-495
- Californians’ attitudes and experiences with death and dying.[Accessed 5th of December 2013])
- Opening the black box: how do physicians communicate about advance directives?.Ann Intern Med. 1998; 129: 441.9
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010 Section 10. The ethics of resuscitation and end-of-life decisions.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1445-1451
☆No source(s) of support in the form of equipment, drugs, or grants.