One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Monitoring the response to treatment of acute heart failure patients by ultrasonographic inferior vena cava collapsibility index.Am J Emerg Med. 2014; ([in press])
- Identification of congestive heart failure via respiratory variation of inferior vena cava diameter.Am J Emerg Med. 2009; 27: 71-75
- Inferior vena cava assessment in the bedside diagnosis of acute heart failure.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 778-783
- Diagnosing heart failure among acutely dyspneic patients with cardiac, inferior vena cava and lung ultrasonography.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1208-1214
- Rapid evaluation by lungcardiac-inferior vena cava (LCI) integrated ultrasound for differentiating heart failure from pulmonary disease as the cause of acute dyspnea in the emergency setting.Cardiovasc Ultrasound. 2012; 10: 49
- IVC diameter in congestive heart failure.Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2001; 126: 129-133
- Echocardiographic changes during treatment of acute decompensated heart failure: insights from the ESCAPE Trial.J Card Fail. 2012; 18: 792-798
- Comparison of hand carried ultrasound assessment of the inferior vena cava and N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide for predicting readmission after hospitalization for acute decompensated heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol Img. 2008; 1: 595-601
- IVC diameter in patients with chronic heart failure. Relationships and prognostic significance.J Am Coll Cardiol Img. 2013; 6: 16-28
- Interactions between respiration and systemic hemodynamics. Part II: practical implications in critical care.Intensive Care Med. 2009; 35: 198-205
- Respiratory variation in inferior vena cava diameter: surrogate of central venous pressure parameter of fluid responsiveness? Let the physiology reply.Crit Care. 2012; 16: 181
- Mechanism of paradoxic pulse in bronchial asthma.Circulation. 1982; 66: 887-894