One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Protocols for the treatment of hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease.World Federation of Hemophilia, Montreal2008
- Spontaneous intra-abdominal hemorrhage in hemophilia.Arch Intern Med. 1984; 144: 297-300
- Hemoperitoneum due to spontaneous rupture of the left gastroepiploic artery in a patient with hemophilia A.Ann Hematol. 2009; 88: 811-812
- Spontaneous lesser sac haematoma in a haemophiliac.Br J Haematol. 2004; 126: 287
- Relationship between factor VII activity and clinical efficacy of recombinant factor VIIa given by continuous infusion to patients with factor VIII inhibitors.Thromb Haemost. 2001; 86: 954-958
- Localised intramesenteric haemorrhage—a recognisable syndrome in haemophilia?.Br Med J. 1979; 15: 642-643
- Abdominal apoplexy.South Med. 1998; 91: 273-274
- Spontaneous colonic mesenteric hemorrhage: report of an unusual case of abdominal apoplexy.Dis Colon Rectum. 2005; 48: 1484-1486
☆Conflict of interest: None declared.