One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
Hollander JE, Chase M. Evaluation of chest pain in the emergency department. In: UpToDate, Post TW (Ed), UpToDate, Waltham, MA. (Accessed on May 07, 2013).
- Systematic review, meta-analysis and economic modelling of diagnostic strategies for suspected acute coronary syndrome.Health Technol Assess. 2013; 17: 1-18
- CT detection of acute myocardial infarction.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 182: 1563-1566
- Myocardial uptake of 99mTc-HDP and reduced perfusion on CT in subacute myocardial infarction.Clin Nucl Med. 2014; 39: 117-120
- Evidence of acute myocardial infarction on CT.Br J Radiol. 2007; 80: 219-221
- Acute myocardial infarction with myocardial perfusion defect detected by contrast-enhanced computed tomography.Intern Med. 2009; 48: 1235-1238
- Informative value of multislice spiral computed tomography in identifying myocardial perfusion defect in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Ter Arkh. 2013; 85: 16-21
☆All authors disclose no conflict of interest.