One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute pulmonary embolism.Cor Vasa. 2013; 55: e497-e509
- National consensus on the diagnosis, risk stratification and treatment of patients with pulmonary embolism.Arch Bronconeumol. 2013; 49: 534-547
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2012 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 125: e2-e220
- Fat embolism.Anaesthesia. 2001; 56: 145-154
- Fat embolism syndrome: clinical examination is still the preferable diagnostic method.Chest. 2003; 123: 982-983
- Pulmonary embolism: whom to discharge and whom to thrombolyze?.J Thromb Haemost. 2015; 13: S252-S258
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: a radiologists' guide to who, what and where.Clin Radiol. 2015; 70: e58-e66
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: current clinical practice, coding, and reimbursement.Chest. 2008; 134: 179-184
- ELSO Registry. Extracorporeal Life Support Organization Registry report 2012.ASAIO J. 2013; 59: 202-210