One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Dissection and dissecting aneurysms of the aorta: twenty-year follow-up of five hundred twenty-seven patients treated surgically.Surgery. 1982; 92: 1118-1134
- Intravenous thrombolysis in an elderly patient with acute ischemic stroke masking aortic dissection.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2011; 20: 559-561
- Aortic arch dissection causing acute cerebral ischemia: an uncommon contraindication for intravenous thrombolysis.Circulation. 2011; 124: 657-658
- Aortic dissection complicated with fatal cerebral infarction: case report and review of literatures.Open J Mod Neurosurg. 2012; 02: 4
☆No funding was received to produce this work.
☆☆All authors have access to the data and role in writing this manuscript.
★We report no conflict of interests regarding this work.