One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Massive pulmonary embolism.Circulation. 2006; 113: 577-582
- Clinical predictors for fatal pulmonary embolism in 15,520 patients with venous thromboembolism: findings from the Registro Informatizado de la Enfermedad TromboEmbolica venosa (RIETE) Registry.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1711-1716
- Short-term clinical outcome of patients with acute pulmonary embolism, normal blood pressure, and echocardiographic right ventricular dysfunction.Circulation. 2000; 101: 2817-2822
- Thrombolysis for pulmonary embolism and risk of all-cause mortality, major bleeding, and intracranial hemorrhage: a meta-analysis.JAMA. 2014; 311: 2414-2421
- Systemic thrombolytic therapy for acute pulmonary embolism: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 605-614
- Management Strategies And Prognosis Of Pulmonary Embolism-3 Trial Investigators. Heparin plus alteplase compared with heparin alone in patients with submassive pulmonary embolism.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1143-1150
- Fibrinolysis for patients with intermediate-risk pulmonary embolism.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1402-1411
- Management of massive and submassive pulmonary embolism, iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis, and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2011; 123: 1788-1830
- Antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines.Chest. 2012; 141: e419S-e494S
- Catheter directed therapy for the treatment of massive pulmonary embolism: systematic review and meta-analysis of modern techniques.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2009; 20: 1431-1440
- Randomized, controlled trial of ultrasound-assisted catheter-directed thrombolysis for acute intermediate-risk pulmonary embolism.Circulation. 2014; 129: 479-486
- Catheter directed thrombolytic intervention is effective for patients with massive and submassive pulmonary embolism.Ann Vasc Surg. 2014; 28: 1589-1594
- Computed tomography to assess risk of death in acute pulmonary embolism: a meta-analysis.Eur Respir J. 2014; 43: 1678-1690
- Definition of major bleeding in clinical investigations of antihemostatic medicinal products in non-surgical patients.J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 692-694
- Acute pulmonary embolism: clinical outcomes in the International Cooperative Pulmonary Embolism Registry (ICOPER).Lancet. 1999; 353: 1386-1389
- The role of thrombolytic therapy in pulmonary embolism.Blood. 2015; 125: 2191-2199
- Catheter directed embolectomy, fragmentation, and thrombolysis for the treatment of massive pulmonary embolism after failure of systemic thrombolysis.Chest. 2008; 134: 250-254
- Pulmonary Embolism Response to Fragmentation, Embolectomy, and Catheter Thrombolysis (PERFECT): initial results from a prospective multicenter registry.Chest. 2015; 148: 667-673
- Utilization of catheter-directed thrombolysis in pulmonary embolism and outcome difference between systemic thrombolysis and catheter-directed thrombolysis.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 86: 1219-1227
☆All authors declared that they had no conflicts of interest.