One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Effects of sniffing position for tracheal intubation: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Am J Emerg Med. 2015 Nov; 33 ([Epub 2015 Jun 23]): 1606-1611https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2015.06.049
- Comparison of sniffing position and simple head extension for visualization of glottis during direct laryngoscopy.Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ). 2011; 9: 58-63
- Randomized study comparing the “sniffing position” with simple head extension for laryngoscopic view in elective surgery patients.Anesthesiology. 2001; 95: 836-841
- Comparative evaluation of the sniffing position with simple head extension for laryngoscopic view and intubation difficulty in adults undergoing elective surgery.Anesthesiol Res Pract. 2011; 2011
☆☆Previous presentation: None.
★Conflicts of interest: All authors reported no conflicts of interest.
★★Attestations: All authors approved the final manuscript.