Materials and methods
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- A meta-analysis and systematic review of computed tomography angiography as a diagnostic triage tool for patients with chest pain presenting to the emergency department.J Nucl Cardiol. 2012; 19: 364-376
- Coronary computed tomography angiography as a screening tool for the detection of occult coronary artery disease in asymptomatic individuals.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 357-365
- Coronary CT angiography versus standard evaluation in acute chest pain.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 299-308
- The association between emergency department crowding and adverse cardiovascular outcomes in patients with chest pain.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 617-625
- Influence of observer experience and training on proficiency in coronary CT angiography interpretation.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 1240-1247
- Learning curve for coronary CT angiography: what constitutes sufficient training?.Radiology. 2009; 251: 359-368
- Preliminary radiology resident interpretations versus final attending radiologist interpretations and the impact on patient care in a community hospital.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 189: 523-526
- Radiology resident interpretations of on-call imaging studies: the incidence of major discrepancies.Acad Radiol. 2008; 15: 1198-1204
- The diagnostic efficacy of hand-held devices for emergency radiological consultation.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: 469
- Initial experience with a handheld device digital imaging and communications in medicine viewer: OsiriX mobile on the iPhone.J Digit Imaging. 2011; 24: 184-189
- Smartphones, tablets and mobile applications for radiology.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 829-836
- A new support system using a mobile device (smartphone) for diagnostic image display and treatment of stroke.Stroke. 2012; 43: 236-239
- Off-site smartphone reading of CT images for patients with inconclusive diagnoses of appendicitis from on-call radiologists.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014; 203: 3-9
- Smartphone teleradiology application is successfully incorporated into a telestroke network environment.Stroke. 2012; 43: 3098-3101
- A reporting system on patients evaluated for coronary artery disease. Report of the ad hoc Committee for Grading of Coronary Artery Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Surgery.Am Heart Assoc Circ. 1975; 51: 5-40
☆This work was supported by the Seoul National University Bundang Hospital Research Fund (grant number 14-2015-021 ). The funding source had no involvement in study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the article for publication.