One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The Third International Consensus Definitions for Sepsis and Septic Shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810
- Assessment of clinical criteria for sepsis: for the Third International Consensus Definitions for Sepsis And Septic Shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 762-774
- Mortality in Emergency Department Sepsis (MEDS) score: a prospectively derived and validated clinical prediction rule.Crit Care Med. 2003; 31: 670-675
- Mortality in Emergency Department Sepsis (MEDS) score predicts 1-year mortality.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: 192-198
- APACHE II: a severity of disease classification system.Crit Care Med. 1985; 13: 818-829
- The SOFA (Sepsis-related Organ Failure Assessment) score to describe organ dysfunction/failure. On behalf of the Working Group on Sepsis-Related Problems of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.Intensive Care Med. 1996; 22: 707-710
- Infectious Diseases Society of America/American Thoracic Society consensus guidelines on the management of community-acquired pneumonia in adults.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 44: S27-S72
- Predictive accuracy and feasibility of risk stratification scores for 28-day mortality of patients with sepsis in an emergency department.Eur J Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 331-337
- Comparison of severity of illness scoring systems in the prediction of hospital mortality in severe sepsis and septic shock.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2010; 3: 342-347
- Comparison of predisposition, insult/infection, response, and organ dysfunction, Acute Physiology And Chronic Health Evaluation II, and Mortality in Emergency Department Sepsis in patients meeting criteria for early goal-directed therapy and the severe sepsis resuscitation bundle.J Crit Care. 2012; 27: 362-369
- Outcome prediction using clinical scores and biomarkers in patients with presumed severe infection in the emergency department.Med Klin Intensivmed Notfmed. 2012; 107: 558-563
- Severity scores in emergency department patients with presumed infection: a prospective validation study.Crit Care Med. 2016; 44: 539-547
☆Conflicts of interest and source of funding: None.