One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Hyperammonaemia due to Klebsiella infection in a neuropathic bladder.Pediatr Nephrol. 1998; 12: 658-659
- Hyperammonemic encephalopathy caused by urinary tract infection with urinary retention.Eur J Intern Med. 2008; 19: 78-79
- Urinary tract infection and coma.Lancet. 2002; 360: 996
☆The authors declare that there was no support or funding for this study.