One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Mortality with upper gastrointestinal bleeding and perforation: effects of time and NSAID use.BMC Gastroenterol. 2009; 9: 41https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-230X-9-41
- Trends on gastrointestinal bleeding and mortality: where are we standing?.World J Gastroenterol. 2012; 18: 1154-1158https://doi.org/10.3748/wjg.v18.i11.1154
- Tranexamic acid - an old drug still going strong and making a revival.Thromb Res. 2015; 135: 231-242https://doi.org/10.1016/j.thromres.2014.11.012
- Tranexamic acid in upper gastrointestinal haemorrhage.Lancet. 1973; 1: 1207-1208
- How effective is tranexamic acid for acute gastrointestinal bleeding?.BMJ. 2014; 348: g1421https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g1421
- Tranexamic acid for upper gastrointestinal bleeding.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; CD006640https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD006640.pub3
- In adult patients presenting as emergencies with upper gastrointestinal bleeding, does tranexamic acid decrease mortality?.Afr J Emerg Med. 2015; 5: 85-92https://doi.org/10.1016/j.afjem.2015.01.005
- HALT-IT--tranexamic acid for the treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.Trials. 2014; 15: 450https://doi.org/10.1186/1745-6215-15-450