One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Optimal dosing of intravenous ketamine for procedural sedation in children in the ED—a randomized controlled trial.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; ([pii: S0735–6757(16)30011–0])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.03.064
- Clinical practice guideline for emergency department ketamine dissociative sedation in children.Ann Emerg Med. 2004; 44: 460-471
- Clinical practice guideline for emergency department ketamine dissociative sedation: 2011 update.Ann Emerg Med. 2011; 57: 449-461
- Serious adverse events during procedural sedation with ketamine.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2009; 25: 325-328
- A retrospective comparison of ketamine dosing regimens for pediatric procedural sedation.Eur J Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 111-116
- A fixed-dose ketamine protocol for adolescent sedations in a pediatric emergency department.J Pediatr. 2014; 165: 453-458
- Ketamine may be related to reduced ejection fraction in children during the procedural sedation.Hum Exp Toxicol. 2016; ([pii: 0960327116637112, Epub ahead of print])