One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Acute aortic occlusion—factors that influence outcome.J Vasc Surg. 1995; 21: 567-575
- Acute aortic occlusion: a 40-year experience.Arch Surg. 1994; 129: 603-608
- Acute aortic occlusion—a multifaceted catastrophe.J Vasc Surg. 1986; 4: 211-216
- “I Can't Walk!” Acute thrombosis of descending aorta causing paraplegia.West J Emerg Med. 2013; 14: 424-427
- The diagnosis and treatment of acute aortic occlusions.J Mal Vasc. 1996; 21: 133-135
- Acute aortic occlusion: time to awake, be aware and act.Internet J Surg. 2006; 9
☆Prior presentations: None.
☆☆Funding sources/disclosures: None.
★Conflicts of interest: None.