One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Evaluation and management of caustic injuries from ingestion of acid or alkaline substances.Clin Endosc. 2014; 47: 301-307
- Caustic ingestion-a forensic overview.J Forensic Sci. 2015; 60: 812-815
- Fatal corrosive attack: a study of 13 cases from central Delhi, India.Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2014; 35: 109-112
- The role of age in predicting the outcome of caustic ingestion in adults: a retrospective analysis.BMC Gastroenterol. 2011; 11: 72
- Acute emergency care and airway management of caustic ingestion in adults: single center observational study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2016; 24: 45
- Caustic effects of chemicals: risk factors for complications and mortality in acute poisoning.Monatsh Chem. 2017; 148: 497-503